Iron Fist Shoes
Beware! You can only wear Iron Fist Shoes if you are unapologetic and raw in nature.
History of Iron Fist Shoes
Iron Fist Shoes were created by two guys named Mike and Travis from South Africa back in 2001. They were two friends who loved skateboarding, tattoos, surfing, art, music, and street culture. They started their business out of the trunk of their car. They were inspired by street art done by underground street artists.
The two have risen to be top designers of an urban and modern shoe line. The quality of the product is amazing. There are no bad reviews on these shoes. Everyone goes on and on about the quality, feel, and comfort of the shoe despite the heels on them. If you want to be unique and stand out in the crowd, you must get your pair of Iron Fist Shoes.
Variety and Designs
Mike and Travis take well known street artists and use their designs for their shoes. There are so many cool designs that will surely catch your eye if you dare. They focus on tattoos, skulls, roses, animal eyes, and lots of bright colors.
You can find their shoes in Stilettos, Platforms, Boots, and Flats.
- Muerte Pink Princess Platforms - These Platform Heels are in pewter with hot pink detailing within the shoe and on the tip of the heel.
- Wolf Beaters - The Wolf Beater is a scary shoe in black with a blood red heel. A satin bow adorns the back. Peep toe shows a few bloody teeth of the wolf.
- Vanity Fair - This shoe is raw and edgy with a peacock printed lining. The magestic feathers and jewels detail the shoe. The heel bed is slightly cushioned for comfort. This shoe is an example of bold expression.
- Zombie Stompers - The Stompers get rave reviews. They show up exactly as shown in the picture. Black with lime green and hot pink zombies. Their teeth are shown at the peep toe and a dainty black bow on the heel. Quite the conversation piece!
- All Hope Abandoned - These very comfortable heels are black with a bright red peep toe accent. Rhinestones embellish the shoe for a touch of sophistication.
- Sugar Witch - Sugar Witch sports pale pink roses with splashes of blue for pop.
- Here I Lie - Features a girly sugar skull graphic with a pink rose print. Adorned in black velvet trim and bow this peep toe shoe is a definite trend setter.
|Muerte Punk Princess Platform Heels i...||IRON FIST Wolfbeater Womens Shoes||Iron Fist Vanity Fair Platform Black ...|
|Iron Fist Zombie Stomper Platforms - ...||Iron Fist All Hope Abandoned Platforms|
|Iron Fist Sugar Witch Platform Shoe -...|
You Will Be the Topic of Conversation
These shoes will create crazy conversation. You will be the life of the party when you put on a pair of Iron Fist Shoes. Will you dare?
Check Out My Beauty and Fashion Blog for More Fashion
1 Big Girl's Curvy Beauty and Fashion Spot
Learn how to be confident with the way you look as a big girl. Beauty and Fashion tips for the average woman.