Allen, Gary. "Caesar’s Last Salad: The Foods of Ancient Rome." Leite's Culinaria > Writings > Food History and Science. March 15, 2000.
- Available @ https://leitesculinaria.com/9758/writings-food-history-foods-of-ancient-rome.html
BBC. "Julius Caesar (100BC - 44BC)." BBC > History > Historical Figures.
- Available @ http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/historic_figures/caesar_julius.shtml
Bond, Sarah. "You Are What You Eat: The Politics of Eating On Campaign From Ancient Rome to Trump." Forbes. Aug. 17, 2016.
- Available @ https://www.forbes.com/sites/drsarahbond/2016/08/17/you-are-what-you-eat-the-politics-of-eating-on-campaign-from-ancient-rome-to-trump/?sh=5dd047be4325
Davidson, Alan. The Oxford Companion to Food. Oxford UK: Oxford University Press, 1999.
DforDelhi @dfordelhi. "We’re sure Brutus also approves of these 10 stellar places. Light, healthy and absolutely delicious, you guys have to try them." Facebook. June 4, 2019.
- Available @ https://www.facebook.com/dfordelhi/posts/2388773134720464
Diggin @diggincafe. "Are you all set to start your week on a refreshing note, dig into our Caesar salad today! Picture credits: The Tasting Fork #Diggin #DigginDiaries #Cafe #Delhi." Twitter. Nov. 13, 2017.
- Available @ https://www.facebook.com/diggincafe/posts/1520899758008191
Fresc Co India @FrescCo_India. "Chicken Caesar salad is a wholesome meal with a refreshing combination of ingredients to satiate your taste buds!" Twitter. July 1, 2016.
- Available @ https://twitter.com/FrescCo_India/status/748824644153593856
Hansley, C. Keith. "The Private Fossils And Antiques Museum In An Island Villa Of Augustus." The Historian's Hut > Did You Know? Sept. 14, 2018.
- Available @ https://thehistorianshut.com/2018/09/14/the-private-fossils-and-antiques-museum-in-an-island-villa-of-augustus/
HYPEBEAST @HYPEBEAST. "Director Gus Filgate presents his take on what would have been Julius Caesar's last supper. http://hypebeast.com/hb1lf2c." Twitter. April 24, 2015.
- Available @ https://twitter.com/HYPEBEAST/status/591631324835774464
India Today Web Desk. "Remembering Julius Ceaser, One of the Most Critical Minds Behind the Growth of the Roman Empire." India Today > News > Education Today > GK & Current Affairs > Personalities. July 13, 2017. Updated March 15, 2019.
- Available @ https://www.indiatoday.in/education-today/gk-current-affairs/story/julius-caesar-facts-1024024-2017-07-13
Kak, Subhash. "The Indian Caesar and the City." PGurus > Lifestyle > Culture. Sep. 3, 2019.
- Available @ https://www.pgurus.com/the-indian-caesar-and-the-city/
Kaufman, Noah. "A Breathtaking Look at Famous Last Meals." Food & Wine > News. Updated April 23, 2015.
- Available @ https://www.foodandwine.com/news/breathtaking-look-famous-last-meals
Krueger, Maggie; and Lakshi Bhatia. "Café entrepreneurs out to carve a delicious, non-traditional niche in Delhi." The Hindu > News > Cities > Delhi. July 28, 2014.
- Available @ https://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Delhi/caf-entrepreneurs-out-to-carve-a-delicious-nontraditional-niche-in-delhi/article6256804.ece
The Londoner @LondonerOnline. "Recipe: Indian Chicken Caesar salad with Naan croutons." Facebook. June 18, 2019.
- Available @ https://www.facebook.com/LondonerOnline/posts/2223356291089500
Lunetta, Alberto. "Dining with Julius Caesar, a Journey Through Roman Diet and Meal Traditions." The Signature. Sept. 6, 2019.
- Available @ https://issuu.com/nas_sigonella/docs/06sep2019/s/140682
Mandal, Dattatreya. "Director Vividly Imagines the Last Meals Consumed by Julius Caesar and Napoleon Bonaparte." Hexapolis > History. May 9, 2015.
- Available @ https://www.hexapolis.com/2015/05/09/director-reinterprets-last-meals-of-famous-historical-figures/
Martyris, Nina. "The Lavish Roman Banquet: A Calculated Display Of Debauchery And Power." NPR > Food > The Salt. May 20, 2019.
- Available @ https://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2019/05/20/712772285/the-lavish-roman-banquet-a-calculated-display-of-debauchery-and-power
NDTV Food @NDTVFood. "5 Best Caesar Salad Places in Delhi NCR. https://bit.ly/2GJdzRW." Twitter. March 31, 2018.
- Available @ https://twitter.com/NDTVFood/status/979966694494961664/
Plutarch. Plutarch's Lives. With an English Translation by Bernadotte Perrin. In Eleven Volumes. Vol IX: Demetrius and Antony, Pyrrhus and Caius Marius. The Loeb Classical Library. London [UK]: William Heinemann; New York [NY}: The Macmillan Co., MCMXX (1920).
- Available via HathiTrust @ https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/001227741
Salad Company @HealthyLifeWith Salad Company. "Crispy Chicken Caesar Salad." Facebook. March 30, 2017.
- Available @ https://www.facebook.com/HealthyLifeWithSaladCompany/photos/a.1276451322476321/127646815914130
Sapra, Nivea. "10 Places To Get The Best Caesar Salad In Delhi!." DforDelhi. July 4, 2019.
- Available @ https://www.dfordelhi.in/best-caesar-salad-delhi/
Sarin, Deeksha. "7 Best Caesar Salad Places In Delhi NCR." NDTV Food > Food & Drinks. Updated April 9, 2018.
- Available @ https://food.ndtv.com/food-drinks/5-best-caesar-salad-places-in-delhi-ncr-1830713
Strauss, Barry. The Death of Caesar: The Story of History's Most Famous Assassination. New York NY: Simon & Schuster, March 3, 2015.
Suetonius [Gaius Suetonius Tranquillus]. The Lives Of The Twelve Caesars. Joseph Gavorse, trans. and ed. The Modern Library. New York NY: Random House, 1931.
- Available via Internet Archive @ https://archive.org/details/livesofthetwelve035040mbp/
Suetonius [Gaius Suetonius Tranquillus]. The Lives Of The Caesars. With an English Translation by J.C. Rolfe. London [UK]: William Heinemann; New York [NY]: The Macmillan Co., MCMXIV (1914).
- Available via Internet Archive @ https://archive.org/details/L031SuetoniusTheLivesOfTheCaesarsI/page/n1/mode/2up
- Available via University of Chicago @ https://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Suetonius/12Caesars/Julius*.html#49
TNN. "Caesar Salad Recipe." Times of India > Times Food > Recipes. Updated Oct. 1, 2016.
- Available @ https://recipes.timesofindia.com/us/recipes/caesar-salad/rs53318665.cms
Wilcox, Jill. "Indian Style Caesar Salad." Londoner > Live > Food. June 18, 2019.
- Available @ https://www.thelondoner.ca/life/food/indian-style-caesar-salad