In numerology, like your Birth Number, your Life Path number is an important factor. The Life Path number tells us about the nature of the journey of the person. The combined study of the Birth Number and the Life Path number of a person shows us the perfect picture of a person's characteristics and nature of the life.
Numerology Basics: Your Life Path Number
An introduction to the Life Path Numbers and their characteristics in Numerology
What is a Life Path Number?
In simple words, Life Path Number is the sum of your full date of birth, i.e. Date of Birth, Month of Birth and Year of Birth. Life Path Number is also known as Destiny Number or Fate Number.
A Life Path Number tells us about the person's way of life, and a general outline of his/her life. It also guides in choosing right career for great success.
To get the perfect picture of one's characteristics and outline of journey through life, a combined study of Birth Number and Life Path Number is very helpful.
How to Calculate Life Path Number?
It is very easy to calculate one's Life Path Number. Just add all the numbers of one's full date of birth. If the sum is in two digits, again add the numbers in the sum to get a single digit number. This single digit number you get is Life Path Number.
For example, a child born on 1st January of 2013 has his/her Life Path Number 8 , as:
1.1.2013 is 1+1+2+0+1+3 = 8
But every time we do not get the sum in single digit. For example, if a person was born on 25th December 1997, we get the sum 37 as:
25.12.1997 is 2+5+1+2+1+9+9+7 = 36. In such cases you have to add the digits of the sum to get a single digit number. As here the sum is 36, after adding the two digits, i.e. 3+6, we get a single digit number 9. So, here 9 is the Life Path Number of the person.
Master Numbers are Exceptions
While adding all the numbers in a full date of birth, if the sum is 11, 22, 33 or 44, you should not add the digits again to get a single digit number, as these numbers are Master Numbers, which are very powerful. In such cases, the 2 digit master numbers are Life Path Numbers.
For example, consider that a person was born on 24th December 1995, i.e. 24.12.1995. Now after adding all the numbers we get a double digit sum 33. (2+4+1+2+1+9+9+5 = 33). As 33 is a master number, it itself is a Life Path Number, and not the sum of the digits in this number, i.e. 3+3 = 6.
Time left: 3 weeks, 6 days
Fixed price: $4.49 Buy It Now
Time left: 4 weeks, 1 day
Fixed price: $12.99 Buy It Now
Time left: 2 weeks, 1 day
Fixed price: $17.79 Buy It Now
General Characteristics of Life Path Numbers
Like the Birth Numbers, Life Path Numbers also have specific characteristics. Here is a brief introduction to general characteristics of Life Path Numbers:
1. Independent, original, ambitious, leader. The persons having this Life Path Number are very successful in their life.
2. Diplomatic, not forceful, intuitive, idealistic and visionary.
3. Creative, innovative, not money oriented. This person likes to express himself/herself at most.
4. Genius, practical, idealistic, organizer and down to earth person.
5. Progressive, talented, adventurous, motivator and a good communicator.
6. Family oriented, loyal, devoted, kind and sympathetic person.
7. He/she is a talented thinker and a great analyzer and observer.
8. Likes to organize, lead and direct people. These people are goal oriented and ambitious.
9. Humanitarian and compassionate; open minded and have magnetic personality.
11. Sensitive, understanding, visionary and most intuitive person.
22. This is most powerful Life Path Number and the person with this number achieves a great success in life.
33. This Life Path Number is very rare. The person having this number fights for causes and do not have personal ambitions.