The Neti Pot Solution
This article discusses the Neti Pot as an inexpensive and practical solution for chronic sinusitis sufferers.
Choose the Neti Pot solution for your chronic sinusitis
Welcome to my article about the Neti Pot Solution. If you regularly suffer from sinusitis like I do, you will understand the importance of finding practical and inexpensive sinus infection remedies that will keep you going throughout your long workday.
After all, there is nothing worse than waking up on Monday morning with the knowledge that you have to face the day with a violent sinus headache, a persistent cough, and a nose so stuffed that not even a full tissue box will keep you going until midday. Believe me, I know. I've been there.
It is with this joyous thought in mind that I would like to introduce you to the Neti Pop, an inexpensive contraption that helps drain your clogged sinuses. As you can see from the picture (provided by Joelk75 on Flickr), the Neti Pot resembles a teapot. In this article, I will provide you with clear Neti Pot instructions, various brands available for purchase, and testimonials by faithful Neti Pot users.
Have you ever used the Neti Pot?
Neti Pot Instructions
Step-by-step instructions on how to use the Neti Pot
1. To start, pour one cup of warm water into the Neti Pot. Make sure that the water is neither hot nor cold as the extreme temperatures will damage your nasal passageways.
2. If your Neti Pot comes with a small packet of salt, pour the continents into the warm water and mix. If it does not come with a packet, simply add 1/4 teaspoon of non-ionized table salt to the water. Avoid sea salt as it can leave a burning sensation inside your nostrils, and be sure to use filtered or bottled water rather than tap water.
3. Stand over a sink of basin with the Neti Pot in hand, and tilt your head to one side. Place the spout of the Neti Pot over the upper nostril and allow the salt water to trickle inside. If done correctly, the solution should drain out of the other nostril, taking any residual mucus along with it.
4. Repeat the process with the other nostril. After a few minutes, your nasal passages should be clear of mucus.
5. After you have finished, softly blow your nose into a tissue. Doing so will remove any excess mucus or solution from the deep cavities of your nose.
6. Be sure to wash out your Neti Pot with hot water and detergent. You never know what bacteria might be lurking around inside!
The Neti Pot Solution
Discover how to use the NeilMed NasaFlo Neti Pot
Neti Pots on eBay
There are a number of economic and efficient Neti Pots on eBay. All you have to do is select your favourite!
Time left: 1 week, 6 days
Current bid: $49.95 Place bid
Time left: 2 weeks, 6 days
Fixed price: $5.22 Buy It Now
Time left: 3 days, 3 hours
Current bid: $116.95 Place bid
Time left: 3 weeks, 4 days
Current bid: $12.00 Place bid
Read reviews of the Neti Pot
The following reviews were obtained from Amazon. It is easy to see just how satisfied customers are with the Neti Pot solution!
The Himalayan Institute Original Neti Pot: 4.5/5 stars
Tano (USA) says that her allergy symptoms disappears as soon as she started using the Neti Pot!
BeatleBangs1964 (USA) was amazed at how the nasal blockage flows so freely!
NeilMed NasaFlo Unbreakable Neti Pot: 4.5/5 stars
Sukana Li (NY) says that NeilMed NasaFlo Neti Pot is one of the best products she has ever owned.
H. Murray (LA) says that his sinus infections improved by 80-85%!