Here are some instructions on how to use this all natural, super luxurious skin cleanser:
1. Combine the 2 parts olive and 1 part castor oil mix.
2. Gently massage the oil into the facial skin.
3. Bring some water to boil in a sauce pan.
4. Grab a towel or wash cloth and place the face near the steaming boiled water for a couple of
5. After cooling the water a little bit, soak the wash cloth in the hot water.
6. Wring out the wash cloth and place the hot cloth onto the face.
7. Gently wipe the oil and impurities from the face.
This formulation is a deep clean skin cleanser and may not need to be used every day. However, one may experiment with different combinations of oils to attain a unique oil formulation ideal for personal daily use. Skin cleanser ingredients should be examined no matter what type of skin cleansing method one chooses.
One way to do this is to check ingredients of products against the information found at the Environmental Working Group's Cosmetic database. If harmful ingredients are found in one's current skin cleansing products, the organic oil cleanser described in this article may be a safer and less expensive alternative.
Do you use the oil cleansing method?
No, I haven't tried it but plan to. Good information.
Works amazingly well - thanks for commenting!
A very informative post, though i have never tried it out but i think it will work
@Kim - True, both are good oils for natural skin care!
Maritravel - Yes, you can't go wrong with either ingredient. Stapes for lots of natural skin care products. Thanks for commenting!
@Jen Becht - Yes, olive oil is good choice!
Olive oil, especially extra virgin olive oil does remove dirt and blackheads. DHC is also a product I recommend.
Useful information in a good article. I use a combination of olive oil and natural honey, a recipe given to me years ago on the island of Phuket, long before that island became a tourist hot-spot. It was the native cleanser for body and face. I don't use it every day (takes too long to clean off) but for a once-weekly deep cleanse it is perfect.
Yes, I like olive oil and coconut oil.
Shared via Pinterest.