Before you decide whether you should or should not have a face lift, or other quick lift procedure, read this information. You owe it to yourself to learn and understand the steps taken during such procedures before you commit. Follow along as I explain, without the smoke and mirrors, what you might expect from a face lift. These are most often safe procedures and yet not always the case, it's all in the hands of the surgeon. Any surgical procedure should not be entered into lightly or without knowledge.
The Face Lift Debate Should I or Shouldn't I Have a Face Lift??
With the various names and types of face lifts, quick lifts and plastic surgery it gets very confusing as to what to do learn the facts here now before you go under the knife.
Reactions to Face Lifts
The Risk Associated With Face Lifts and Procedures
Before you plunk down a large sum or money and place your health at possible risk you should know the facts regarding such risks.
Before you go under the knife, so to speak, there are many reported facts you may want to consider. In the most ideal of procedures plastic surgery is performed by a certified surgeon and expected to come to a positive end.
Once you've established you've selected a certified surgeon, in good standing and with hundreds of good reviews, it is safe to proceed.
Even when in the best of surgical hands there are still risk factors to consider.
Any type of plastic surgery procedure should be given careful thought, don't go into this lightly.
Serious Face Lift Warnings
The Most Serious of Face Lift Concerns;
- You may have a negative reaction to anesthesia as with any complicated surgery. Several plastic surgery patients reported feeling nausea with an over all feeling of sickness mild to moderate lasting only a few hours.
- Patients of plastic surgery have been known to experience bleeding under the skin which can result in a hematoma, leaving the area swollen, painful and sometimes with the need to operate further in order to stop the problem.
- Some patients are at risk of uncontrolled bleeding, this is dangerous and may also lead to painful hematomas.
Facial Exercises by Carolyn's Facial Fitness
Options Other Than Facelift Surgery
10 Things to Expect From a Face Lift
This is a list of things you should consider before getting a face lift.
- You may not get the end result you've imagined as undesired or abnormal facial contouring can occur. Its hard to imagine what a seasoned surgeon in-visions per your description. Seeing it on yourself is far different from the examples provided via imagery.
- A attached earlobe is something not considered to be an issue till your actually living and breathing with it, these subtle differences in your normal can be traumatic as you might have experienced with a new hair cut or style, the face lift can not grow out.
- The issues often result in the blues, shock or depression as you realize you do not like the results, feeling of loss can often follow.
- There are those patients that experience skin discoloration another unexpected result.
- It has been reported that some patients experience nerve damage to the ear, this is just on of those risk randomly occurring and yet you should be prepared.
- Facial weakness or paralysis can occur after plastic surgery, although often temporary and rare it is a possibility.
- A face lift can also cause facial nerve damage however it too may only be temporary or permanent at worst.
- Patients have experienced an open ear canal.
- Cigarette smokers are at most risk. They can experience death of skin tissue with risk raising 1500% in smokers as compared to non smokers.
- Any patient may experience skin Infections causing swelling, redness and sensitivity. Most infections are corrected with a round of antibiotics.
Why a Face Lift
How to avoid the over done look of the stars.
While a face lift is intended to address loose and sagging skin by drawing it in for a more firm and youthful appearance it can resulting in that obviously shocking appearance. The method of tightening the sagging muscle tissue is done by tightening the attached muscles of the skin by surgically moving and rearranging this tissue. Optimally patients want to get their faces back to the way they once were.
Lights Microcurrent Face Lift
This is not always the case as your memory of your former more youthful self is always a bit rose colored. The reality of a face lift may be shocking and unexpected to you.
These are all things to consider very carefully as its hard to really know what your reaction to this permanent procedure will be. Take every precaution by considering the facts, weighing the odds of your reaction and long term satisfaction with such a process.
What is Quick Lift Facelift?
What exactly is a quick lift?
A quick lift is a face lift of a gentler nature. An s shape incision is made at the beginning of the side burn moving along the earlobe up into the hairline in the direction of the nape. This procedure is very carefully done to achieve inconspicuous evidence of the surgical procedure by a minimal scar line.
The muscle tissue or connective tissue of the face is lifted and tightened by way of a technique referred to as a double purse-string suture giving instant lift to the jaw line and upper neck. This procedure makes for long lasting results more so than facial dermal procedures.
There is redundant skin that is in need of being removed, the incision is then closed having eliminated the sagging skin. A magnification process is used to produce the most optimal closure, reducing any visible scarring.
In more intense cases a tuck procedure is performed called a submental tuck which also addresses advanced sagging of the upper neck. Liposuction is performed on the neck and jowl area to finish out the quick lift procedure.
Micro Needle Roller Skin Care Therapy Dermatology System
You might also likeFacial Flex Natural DIY Face Lift Tool
Do it yourself face lift at home recaptures the facial contours of youth prod...Homemade Banana Hair Mask for Dry Hair
This cheap and simple home made recipe is great for any hair type especially ...
Lets Talk about Facelifts and Quick Lifts
Exactly, They never wondered or asked about my age till my recently car accident, going to the pharmacy to get medications they ask your birth date to verify the correct person gets the correct prescription one day my youngest daughter was with me, quickly did the math, once we walked away from the counter she said Mom. " what the heck, you've got the wrong date on your medical records" I said, "what do you mean" she replied, " you're not +&" to that I said, "yes I am" the argument continued till we got home and she enlisted her older sister who sided with her, there's no way. Their complete shock went on for days as they listed the parents, "you mean your the same age as... or older than... and on and on lol this convinced me they truly believed me to be 10 years younger than I was. We joke about it today and they insist I keep my age to myself because they think it's cool having a hot young Mom, lol too funny! DO THE EXERCISES! it works.
The only draw back is I would have had to be a very young teen Mom...YIKES!
Believe your daughters. Yes, daughters are brutally honest. When you ask do I look fat in this dress, they'll tell the truth! They're probably the only people in the world who will.
lol I guess we are our own worse critics. I have a theory. I think people lie about how old they say you are and how old they think you are right? I never guess a persons age because I don't lie. But those who do I assume like are people pleasers and probably lie by oh I don't know 5 years or so, what do you think? People often guess me to be 10 to 15 years younger than I am, so I'm thinking maybe I look 5 years younger than I am. But my kids tell me I look 10 years younger than I am and they are brutally honest so maybe I do... Anyway I'm thinking we can figure we can assume we do look at least five years younger than we are...maybe 9
I'm starting my exercises today. I look younger than my age too. Someone guessed my age to be 15 years younger yesterday, but when I look in the mirror I see my grandma staring back at me. Hey! Maybe it is my grandma.
I think I would have no problems whats so every having the quick lift. Its a kinder more gentler procedure. Besides I look pretty good for my age now so I'm thinking they may not need to do to much extensive work. I def will have a quick lift. Probably by the time I'm fifty or so depending how I hold up, why not right?
Wow... this seems scary. I might have to think twice before doing it. BUT... you know how I am.... I tend to do crazy things and I would not put this past me as I get older! LOL..