Create topic New topics

Forum

Newbies say "hi"

Hi people from Suite 101! :)

JoHarrington

And once again, welcome to Wizzley, Steve!

SteveRogerson

Hi Paula, I don't think we learned a lot from the race on how this season is going to pan out. The weather made qualifying a bit farcical. Red Bull looked slower than expected, but that happened last year as well and they ended up winning. I don't think Lotus can sustain their form to be overall victors. McLaren have to get better. Mercedes are not good enough yet. The clever money might be on Ferrari.

Steve Rogerson
SteveRogerson

As an addition to that, there does not appear to be a motor sport section on here.

Steve Rogerson
on 03/17/2013

SteveRogerson: 03/17/2013 - 03:35 PM

As an addition to that, there does not appear to be a motor sport section on here.

That's because there's a Formula One Car Racing section all to itself (under Sports & Fitness, Sports Events).

This site is truly enlightened - there's even a place for me and my retro technology fixation and a section on Le Tour de France as well as F1.)

Described by one of my clients as 'a literary grammarian', writing, researching and reading are requirements for sanity, at least this side of the keyboard.
SteveRogerson

Hi Paula, I looked under sporting events and couldn't see it. However, I did find a car racing section under Automotive.

Steve Rogerson
on 03/17/2013

It's there Steve, I promise you. I'm just uploading a screenshot for you.

Described by one of my clients as 'a literary grammarian', writing, researching and reading are requirements for sanity, at least this side of the keyboard.
on 03/17/2013

WOAH! Darla!

*runs to hug you*.

Belated hello. Didn't even realize you were here.

JoHarrington

This thread is so surreal.  It's like the Suite101 forum closed down over there, then reopened over here.  Wizzley's gain!  Very much so.

Thank you for bigging up my articles, Darla Sue.  Here's the link for them. <3   It's so good to see you here. 

You're all going to love the Wizzley community.  There are some really lovely people here, all very generous with their kind advice.

SteveRogerson

Ah Paula, susses it. I was looking at existing pages and it's not there because nobody has written anything for it yet. I may have to do something about that.

Steve Rogerson
on 03/17/2013

Much to do with you and your publicity of Wizzley as a place that Suite once was, Jo.

It reminds me so much of what Suite was when I joined it 3 years back. And that was the tail end of the good times, as I hear it.

I'm also hearing some really sarky snark from people who bailed earlier than I did about how they were looking in watching the site slither downwards and wondering where it would end. Seems they all went off and founded their own sites, which are now doing well. Meantime my gaming colleague at work is on at me to found my own site, so I may do that if the creative flood leaves me enough time to do so.

on 03/17/2013

Please do Steve. I'll be happy to read your articles again. You know I can't write race reviews to save my life.

chefkeem

A hearty Welcome to Wizzley, Darla and Steve!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have - preferably here in the forum, so others can learn along with you. However, if you'd rather not post publicly - simply send me a message through the link on the left.

Achim "Chef Keem" Thiemermann is the co-founder of a pretty cool new platform called...um...er...oh, yeah - Wizzley.com.
SteveRogerson

chefkeem: 03/17/2013 - 07:06 PM

A hearty Welcome to Wizzley, Darla and Steve!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have - preferably here in the forum, so others can learn along with you. However, if you'd rather not post publicly - simply send me a message through the link on the left.

Thank you Chef Keem. I still haven't worked out how all the financial modules and stuff works properly yet, but I'll wait till I've done a couple of more articles to see if it all comes clear first, though I suspect I may be taking you up on your offer to ask questions.

Steve Rogerson
chefkeem

Anytime, Steve.  Smile

Check out our Help pages with detailed info on our earning possibilities.

Also, our search feature on top of the page shows articles or forum posts on any given keyword. We have many tutorial articles by knowledgable authors.

Achim "Chef Keem" Thiemermann is the co-founder of a pretty cool new platform called...um...er...oh, yeah - Wizzley.com.
Loading ...
Error!