Chan, Kenneth. 29 December 2015. “(UPDATED) Magnitude 4.3 Earthquake Felt in Vancouver.” VanCity Buzz > Trending.
- Available @ http://www.vancitybuzz.com/2015/12/vancouver-earthquake/
Crawford, Tiffany. 30 December 2015. “Moderate Earthquake That Struck Near Saanich Felt Across Lower Mainland.” The Vancouver Sun > News.
- Available @ http://www.vancouversun.com/news/earthquake+magnitude+quake+strikes+near+saanich+felt+across+lower/11620989/story.html
“Did You Feel It? 4.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Near Victoria, B.C.” Kiro TV > News > December 30, 2015.
- Available @ http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/49-magnitude-earthquake-near-victoria-canada/nptDH/
Edmiston, Jake; and Postmedia News. 30 December 2015. “B.C. Earthquake Shakes Victoria and Vancouver Area: Buildings Rattle But No Damage Reported.” National Post > News > Canada.
- Available @ http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/earthquake-shakes-british-columbia-quake-measured-at-between-magnitude-4-3-and-4-8
“Here’s a Look at 5 of the Largest Earthquakes to Strike B.C.” Global News > Canada > December 30, 2015.
- Available @ http://globalnews.ca/news/2425915/heres-a-look-at-5-of-the-largest-earthquakes-to-strike-b-c/
Leung, Roberta. 30 December 2015. “Magnitude 4.3 Earthquake Felt off B.C.’s Coast.” FigMedia > News.
- Available @ http://figmedia.com/magnitude-4-3-earthquake-felt-in-vancouver/
Lum, Zi-Ann. 30 December 2015. “Victoria Earthquake Callers Prompt Police to Issue PSA About Using 911.” The Huffington Post > Edition> Canada > British Columbia.
- Available @ http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/12/30/victoria-earthquake-2015-911_n_8895480.html?utm_hp_ref=canada-british-columbia&ir=Canada+British+Columbia
“Magnitude-4.4 Earthquake Shakes Southern California Suburbs.” Globe Gazette > News > National > December 30, 2015.
- Available @ http://globegazette.com/news/national/magnitude--earthquake-shakes-southern-california-suburbs/article_82f5ad2e-41c9-5f7b-844d-8ca178843919.html
McElroy, Justin; and Talmazan, Yuliya. 30 December 2015. “No Damage, Injuries Reported After Earthquake Rattles B.C.’s South Coast.” Global News > Canada > British Columbia.
- Available @ http://globalnews.ca/news/2425646/no-damage-injuries-reported-after-earthquake-rattles-b-c-s-south-coast/
Nagel, Jeff. 30 December 2015. “Earthquake Jolts B.C., Lights up Social Media.” Tri-City News > News.
- Available @ http://www.tricitynews.com/news/earthquake-jolts-b-c-lights-up-social-media-1.2141886
“No Damage After Moderate Earthquake Strikes B.C.’s South Coast.” CTV News > December 30, 2015.
- Available @ http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/no-damage-after-moderate-earthquake-strikes-b-c-s-south-coast-1.2717811
“Quake of 4.8 Magnitude Hits Near Vancouver Island, Felt on North Olympic Peninsula.” Peninsula Daily News > News > December 30, 2015.
- Available @ http://www.peninsuladailynews.com/article/20151230/NEWS/151239999
The Canadian Press. 30 December 2015. “Homes Shake, Residents Unnerved, But No Damage from Moderate B.C. Quake.” Yahoo! News Network > Yahoo News Canada.
- Available @ https://ca.news.yahoo.com/homes-shake-residents-unnerved-no-damage-moderate-b-173138316.html
Thompson, Jerry. 2011. Cascadia’ Fault: The Earthquake and Tsunami That Could Devastate North America. Berkeley, CA: Counterpoint Press.
Matheson, Darcy Wintonyk; and Weichel, Andrew. 30 December 2015. “Overnight Quake the Strongest Felt in 14 Years on B.C.’s South Coast.” CTV News Vancouver > News.
- Available @ http://bc.ctvnews.ca/overnight-quake-the-strongest-felt-in-14-years-on-b-c-s-south-coast-1.2717808