Make a list of Monster High related objects and send them on a scavenger hunt. Be sure to specify where they are allowed to go (the whole house, a neighborhood, or just a certain room) when playing the game.
Here are a few ideas to get you started ...
- Needle & Thread (to stitch Frankie Stein back together)
- Dog Biscuits (snacks for Clawdeen)
- Bottled Water (for Lagoona Blue)
- Match the Pet with the Monster
This game can be played with the real Monster High dolls and their pets, but if you don't have them all, then you can just print and cut them out.
Use material from the books to create a list of questions. Have them all line up at the starting line and if they get the answer right, they get to take one giant step forward. First one to the finish line wins!
- Project Runway ... Monster High Style
Using the Monster High sketch pads, have each child design one or two outfits. Then put them on display in a Fashion Show.