Eureka Hand-Held Vacuum, 71B - Best Vacuum For The Money
I love how this small vacuum cleaner fits my budget and meets my expectations. If you are thinking to invest on a handheld vacuum cleaner, you may want to read this post.
Why You Should Choose Eureka 71B?
This may be the cheapest vacuum cleaner that you can get for a whooping $37.99. If you are one of those consumers who stay away from cheap small vacuum cleaners, well you should try this little machine. It has a 4.5 out of 5 star rating in Amazon with 1,243 customer reviews. It is rare to find the best vacuum for the money especially when you are on a tight budget. This handheld vacuum has a 5.5 amp suction that is designed to effectively clean your cars and house. The best thing about this vacuum, and the main reason why it is so popular, is its cleaning ability.
Neat Features of Eureka 71B
What do you get with this small vacuum cleaner?
- A lot of customers were dramatically impressed on how it can pick up pet hair with ease. If you have a cat or dog at home, this is a best vacuum for pet hair.
- It has two motors that powers its revolving brush and does the suction task respectively. Cleaning your carpet and upholstery is so easy with Eureka 71B.
- Its crevice tool will help you clean the areas that are too narrow for the brush roll to reach.
- Its rotating brush will do the magic in your car. Eureka 71B is also one of the cheap and effective car vacuum cleaner s you can get. It will let you clean and get those pet hair and dust on every surface of your couch and car seat. One happy customer at Amazon commented that this vacuum is far better than the Wal-Marts vacuums when it comes to suction power ability.
Bestselling Handheld Vacuum Cleaners at Amazon
|Eureka Hand-Held Vacuum, 71B|
Eureka 71B Hand-Held VacuumOnly $79.99
|Black & Decker CHV1510 Dustbuster 15.6-Volt Cordless Cyclonic Hand Vacuum|
The Black & Decker CHV1510 15.6-Volt Cordless Hand Vac has 50% more reach than the previous Dustbuster design for less bending and better accessibility. Lightweight and ...Only $99.99
|Hoover S1120 Hand Held Wet/Dry Hand Vacuum Cleaner|
The Hoover S1120 Wet-Dry hand vac makes fast work of wet and dry messes, from spilled juice to coffee grounds. It lifts liquid spills out of carpets as well as bare floors. ...
|Black & Decker Pivot Vac 18V Cordless Pivoting Hand Vac, PHV1810|
Get the ultimate convenience of cordless in the 18 Volt Pivot Vac from Black & Decker. Black & Decker introduces a smaller, quieter and easier-to-clean vac with the same ...Only $129.99
|Dirt Devil BD10045RED AccuCharge 15.6 Volt Hand Vac with ENERGY STAR Battery Charger, Red|
Dirt Devil has developed a new line of energy efficient cleaning products with ENERGY STAR qualified battery chargers. The Accucharge System protects batteries from ...Only $115.0
Forget About The Little Shortcomings
Eureka 71B Does The Job!
Although I mentioned some of the negative feedbacks of customers with Eureka 71B, it is surprising to learn that most of them agree that this vacuum is indeed powerful and a must-have in your cleaning closet.
Let us discuss some of the negative comments from past customers.
- It is a bid loud.
- A bit heavy for a handheld vacuum.
- Some people also find that the brush roll is hard to clean.
- It comes in one color- yellow.
Save yourself some moolah!
If you are the type of person who loves to clean yet is too lazy to pull out your canister vacuum cleaner, Eureka 71B is for you. Plus with its powerful cleaning ability, you will be glad that you get the best vacuum for your hard earned money. Forget about the negative side of this vacuum as they are so minimal compare to the money that you can save because of its cheap price. Besides, these problems are so easy to solve. With just some creativity and a little extra effort on your side will save you some moolah!
You might also likeiRobot Roomba Robotic Cleaner Comparison
Not sure which iRobot Roomba is right for you? This comparison will help you ...How to Find the Best Vacuum For Pet Hair
All pet owners would know that pet hair can be found all over the place. Ther...
Do you have a small vacuum cleaner to recommend?