Create topic New topics

Forum

Chatter away, friends!

Terri has crossed 250+ articles mark

Natasha

Terrirexson has just crossed the magical 250+ articles mark.  I think she is with the most prolific and successful author here and an inspiration to all of us.  

My heartiest congratulations to her.  

JoHarrington

Woot!  Congratulations Terri!   And I agree with Natasha, you're an inspiration to us all!

TerriRexson

Thanks so much!

I still feel like I've got so much to learn. But I've always found that the best way to learn is by doing. So I keep doing ...

Jimmie

Astounding! What  an accomplishment.

And beyond volume of wizzes, Terri is willing to talk about her earnings and share her strategies. That kind of generous spirit is sure to be rewarded! Best success to you, Terri!

Natasha

Sorry for the grammar mistake in the second sentence.  Havn't slept so mind and hand are not in co-ordination.

And yea, Jimmie you are right, she is willing to share he approach and method with us.  Here are some of her articles, that everyone should read:

Marie

Well done, Terri :) That is amazing and inspiration to all. And all done with 2 small boys too! 

It proves that no-one has any excuses about a lack of time to write. If you want to write and you're serious about building up an income from it, Terri has proved that it is very possible for anyone to do. You don't need any special software - just a computer, an Internet connection and a willingness to have a go.

katiem2

Congrats Terri, I must get over to your articles more often to see what you're up to, may the wind be at your back.  Smile

Katie McMurray
Digby_Adams

Terri is my inspiration to get up and get going when I've lost my gumption. I am always amazed at her productivity.

Great Job Terri.

Janet21

Wow, that is a lot!  Nice job :)   Terri, are you currently writing anywhere else or just concentrating on Wizzley?

TerriRexson

Janet21: 05. Mar 2012, 11:39

Wow, that is a lot!  Nice job :)   Terri, are you currently writing anywhere else or just concentrating on Wizzley?

Thanks Janet! Wizzley is where I'm doing the most writing at the moment by quite a long way. But I'm also writing a fair bit on Squidoo and updating content there when needed. I do a little bit on sites of my own too, but I don't want to create a whole load of little sites, and I don't have the attention span for one big site! 

BrendaReeves

Congratulations!

Brenda Reeves
Angel

Congratulations Terri!  You are an inspiration.  

MuminBusiness

I have to agree with everyone.  Your Productivity is astounding!!!

Congrats!

Try Try Try Again, thats the way we get big and Strong
humagaia

That's 2.5% of all Wizzley articles. Pretty impressive methinks!

Way ya go gal. All power to your elbow - or should that be to your fingers, they must be nimble to get that number of Wizers out.

Https://chazfox.com/
dustytoes

I love reading your articles Terri - Congrats to that amazing milestone!  I doubt I could write that much in my entire lifetime!

Jerrico_Usher

• Awesome Accomplishment Playah!
    • You go girl!
      • Word!
        • Sweet!
          • Go tell dat, Yo!
            • That's dope...

and any other languages of

• "congratulations, you rock!"

Loading ...
Error!