(1) Hatred consumes too much of your time and it's a waste of your energy, which is a valuable human resource.
(2) Sometimes you got to do something wrong, to figure out how to do it right. You've got to.
[ Yeah right. And if you believe that ... ]
(3) Jealousy and envy are stupid. We're not all the same. But we are all equal.
(4) Judas didn't commit suicide because Jesus wouldn't forgive him. He hung himself because he wouldn't forgive himself.
(5) Some people over-exaggerate pain; while others suffer and nobody knows. Eh! Create your own rainbow!
(6) Always lie to yourself. It makes you feel better; and then you won't have to go through the denial stage.
(7) There is no perfect recipe for being human. So if you're the product of a crummy gene pool, you're screwed for life.
(8) We all have our likes and dislikes; but it doesn't mean we should discriminate based on that.
(9) A distortion can really mess up your view. A fabrication is easier to weave.
(10) There are no unsolved crimes. The perpetrators and the victims have the solution.
(11) The debt crisis, the Greek crisis, this crisis, that crisis. Historically, many nations' economies have crumbled and the world did not stop turning.
(12) Drought, famine, pollution, disease and natural disasters don't stop the earth from turning. That's why aliens are always trying to invade this planet.
(13) King Solomon sent ships to Ophir to bring back almug (or algum) trees, along with gold and precious stones. Research about the geographical location of Ophir is scant. In short, no one seems to know where it is. If it is ever found, it will probably be by accident, because everybody keeps searching for Atlantis. (Not that it wouldn't be really cool to find Atlantis! :) )
Solomon and the Plan for the Temple, as in 1 Kings 6, illustration from a Bible card published by the Providence Lithograph Company (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
(14) The human brain looks for patterns. It's part of the cognitive process.
(15) If you speak to someone you don't know, you may just make a friend for life.
(16) "One Thousand and One Nights" is the most famous Arab tales in the western world. Tolojav knows. :)
(17) Nagging is not really a good motivator. But sometimes it does make a person get off their duff and do what they need to do.
(18) You can't take back TWEETS. (So be thankful there's a God in heaven Who forgives.)
(By the way, it turns out you can take back tweets. That was misleading and erroneous information gleaned from a TV show.)
(19) Clean water and clean air. That's the goal because ... that's the gold! EPA is known as Environmental Protection Agency. But when I see those letters, I think: "equally precious assets".
(20) Saturn? Pretty rings. What else? ~ Jupiter? A bunch of moons. One moon is enough for monthly mood swings! ~ Mars? If I want to see red dirt, I'll go to Georgia! ~ LOOK! We got nowhere else to go! Save the trees!!!