Tinkerbell Party Ideas
Tinkerbell is most loved by kids. That's why the making of fairy wings can be fun for your child as her costume.
How to Make Fairy Wings?
If you want to have a tinkerbell party for your child, it will be best if you will let her wear her fairy wings to make the theme more realistic to her visitors. It will appear like she is tinkerbell with her beautiful dress, fairy wings, and magic wand. However, this can be expensive. Thus, there are still other ways that can make you customize the attire of your child like making your own version of her fairy wings. One good thing about customized attire is you can choose the exact details of the designs.
Let’s get started. Here are the ways on how to make your own fairy wings for your child:
1. Prepare all of the materials which are listed below:
FOUR WIRE HANGERS
STICK GLUE AND LIQUID GLUE
PAINT AND GLITTERS
NYLON AND NEEDLE
1 BIG BUTTON
ELASTIC HEAD BANDS
- Since the wings has four parts which are two in the upper part and two more in the lower part, start with the first part. Get one wire hanger and bend it according to the shape that you want. Do the same with the three wire hangers. As much as possible, the upper parts should be smaller in size than the lower parts.
- Join the four wires together with the use of pliers since the wires can be bent. Secure them together with the use of a duct tape. Make sure that the end of the wires will not hurt your child’s back.
- Get the white stockings and stretch it to each part of the wings. See to it that the stockings will meet at the center so that you can join them together. To secure, use the nylon and the needle to stitch them.
- Now you can start adding beauty to your fairy wings. You can apply paint with the use of a paint brush. Acrylic paint is more advisable to be used. Put it under the heat of the sun to dry. After it is dried, you can spread the liquid glue using the other paint brush to each of the wings. You can now pour the glitters with different color. Again, dry it under the heat of the sun.
- Make the arm band. Get the two elastic headbands and sew them at the center. Make sure that it will fit exactly to your child so that it will not sag.
- To cover the nylon and the wire hanger at the center, add the big button. You can stitch it with the use of the nylon and needle.
Now your child can enjoy her new fairy wing. But make sure that you will not make a fairy wing that is too heavy or too big for her. Also ensure that the colors of each material will complement to each other.
Other Great Tinkerbell Party Costume
|Tinkerbell Classic - Size: Child S(4-6x)|
|Tinkerbell Twinkle Costume,Child size...|
Rubies - Domestic
|Tinkerbell Costume - Child size Large|
|Tinkerbell Infant Costume Infant (12-...|
|Tinkerbell Costume - Adult Disney Cos...|