My 1,000 Wizzley Hits per Day Challenge : Or Haz I Lost My Mind Here?
Good day, aspiring Internet marketers and pros alike!
Herein, is a wizzle that will not fizzle! It is a wizzle that will shine a light on ways to build a strong stream of income via Wizzley.
- Use the excellent Keyword Strategy tool plus The Keyword Academy's all new Niche Refinery to develop high traffic, low competition longtail keyword ideas.
- Write full-fledged wizzles, each targetted to a given longtail -- with keywords and titles that have the potential to go viral, so make sure your shots are up to date!
- CAVEAT! Included in my wizzle ideas will be those about things that just grab me -- like, if the subject is funny and I just have to write about it. (See my new wizzle on inflatable taxidermy -- HAH! -- for example.) You've got to have passion, baby!
- Tweet -- with hashtags! -- wizzles regularly via my new twitter feed @MyLifeAsRegiB -- to give each a chance to go viral, like a sickness with a quickness!
- On Twitter, do more than just repeatedly tweet my new wizzles -- so as not to seem a spammy sammy.
- Give regular updates here on this wizzle -- to keep all yalz posted on the progress of Regi B's little shimmy shammy wizbang experiment.
- Rinse, repeat, yada yada yada.
- I love what I see here at Wizzley -- xoxo.
- The authors' collective Internet marketing concept has always appealed to me, and I feel Wizzley is doing it right -- yeah, nice, w00t!
- The regular tweeting will be a good way to get organic backlinks, and I have never been good at manufactured backlinking -- it bores me to tears!
- 1,000 hits is no magic number, but it is scaleable. Once I know what kind of revenue 1,000 hits bring -- and how many days & wizzles & tweets it takes to reach 1,000 hits -- I can scale up to the income I desire -- and I do desire some income, hmmm.
(Of course, I know that 1,000 social hits is not the same as 1,000 Google hits, but my hope is the latter will feed off the former. Does that even make sense? Hah!)
- Keyword Strategy
- Niche Refinery by The Keyword Academy
- Google Chrome (Required for Niche Refinery)
- A light and hopeful sense of humor -- you need that in any entrepreneurial endeavor. (Who talks like that!)
Who thinks Regi B is smart to do this, and who thinks he has lost his everlovin' mind?
No! He has lost it!
Oh, yeah! This is smart -- lookin' forward to the results!
February 20, 2012 -- With great input from Wizzley peers, I have been writing targeted content for wizzles I will soon publish. I will definitely have 10 wizzles published this week, and I will be tweeting about them. More soon.
February 16, 2012 -- My first step as I see it is to write 10 killer -- and clever! -- new wizzles. The wizzles I have published to date are "good enough", but I am trying as part of this challenge thingy here to publish the very best, interesting, informative, can't-take-your-eyes-off-it content I possibly can -- and quickly.
Once I have those 10 new wizbangaweloos, I'll be ready to tweetaleedeetaleedoo! I will write those as fast as I can, begin tweeting, and keep you peeps posted. :-D
PS: In addition, I am going to explore how to use Google+ as part of this "assault". Is "assault" too extreme? Try the reduced sodium kind. (Oh, noooes! A pun I did!)