My 1,000 Wizzley Hits per Day Challenge : Or Haz I Lost My Mind Here?
Good day, aspiring Internet marketers and pros alike!
Herein, is a wizzle that will not fizzle! It is a wizzle that will shine a light on ways to build a strong stream of income via Wizzley.
- Use the excellent Keyword Strategy tool plus The Keyword Academy's all new Niche Refinery to develop high traffic, low competition longtail keyword ideas.
- Write full-fledged wizzles, each targetted to a given longtail -- with keywords and titles that have the potential to go viral, so make sure your shots are up to date!
- CAVEAT! Included in my wizzle ideas will be those about things that just grab me -- like, if the subject is funny and I just have to write about it. (See my new wizzle on inflatable taxidermy -- HAH! -- for example.) You've got to have passion, baby!
- Tweet -- with hashtags! -- wizzles regularly via my new twitter feed @MyLifeAsRegiB -- to give each a chance to go viral, like a sickness with a quickness!
- On Twitter, do more than just repeatedly tweet my new wizzles -- so as not to seem a spammy sammy.
- Give regular updates here on this wizzle -- to keep all yalz posted on the progress of Regi B's little shimmy shammy wizbang experiment.
- Rinse, repeat, yada yada yada.
- I love what I see here at Wizzley -- xoxo.
- The authors' collective Internet marketing concept has always appealed to me, and I feel Wizzley is doing it right -- yeah, nice, w00t!
- The regular tweeting will be a good way to get organic backlinks, and I have never been good at manufactured backlinking -- it bores me to tears!
- 1,000 hits is no magic number, but it is scaleable. Once I know what kind of revenue 1,000 hits bring -- and how many days & wizzles & tweets it takes to reach 1,000 hits -- I can scale up to the income I desire -- and I do desire some income, hmmm.
(Of course, I know that 1,000 social hits is not the same as 1,000 Google hits, but my hope is the latter will feed off the former. Does that even make sense? Hah!)
Who thinks Regi B is smart to do this, and who thinks he has lost his everlovin' mind?
No! He has lost it!
Oh, yeah! This is smart -- lookin' forward to the results!
February 20, 2012 -- With great input from Wizzley peers, I have been writing targeted content for wizzles I will soon publish. I will definitely have 10 wizzles published this week, and I will be tweeting about them. More soon.
February 16, 2012 -- My first step as I see it is to write 10 killer -- and clever! -- new wizzles. The wizzles I have published to date are "good enough", but I am trying as part of this challenge thingy here to publish the very best, interesting, informative, can't-take-your-eyes-off-it content I possibly can -- and quickly.
Once I have those 10 new wizbangaweloos, I'll be ready to tweetaleedeetaleedoo! I will write those as fast as I can, begin tweeting, and keep you peeps posted. :-D
PS: In addition, I am going to explore how to use Google+ as part of this "assault". Is "assault" too extreme? Try the reduced sodium kind. (Oh, noooes! A pun I did!)