I've found you the funnest, cutest and most fashionable date books and agenda books to help you get organized and stay focused on the job at hand, whether it's shopping or talking to clients, getting the kids to their stuff or your yoga class. Personally I use my day planner to keep track of business deadlines, dates with girlfriends and classes.
Day planners for women 2017
You're busy and need a practical way to organize hobbies, work, kids and fun on the go and at home. The solution? A day planner of course! And yes, it should be cute too!
- As the word suggests, I need a DATED date book. I really don't understand why there are so many undated planners available. As if I have the time to fill in the dates myself! An agenda book is supposed to make life easier, not harder.
- Since my planner goes where I go, it needs to look good. It needs to fit my style. Simple black will always do: there's a reason why moleskine is so popular. However, I personally prefer something with a bit of color. Whether it's blue or pink, butterflies or roses - as long as it has style, I'm fine.
- Room for notes, addresses etc. These days I take most of my notes on my phone. Still, sometimes it's still faster and easier to grab a pen. My planner needs to have room for notes.
- I prefer loose leafed organizers, so I can add in a page when there's more to be said. This is no deal breaker though.
Weekly day planners for women: cute and stylish as well as practical
|Versailles Journal (Notebook, Diary)|
The cover of this well-appointed journal reproduces the gold-tooled binding of a book owned by Antoine Leriche, secretary to King Louis XIV of France and noted collector of fine...
|Asian Floral Journal (Diary, Notebook)|
Let your writing bloom!This inviting little journal provides plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotes and poems.Lightly-lined acid-fre...Only $8.99
|Rose Garden Sticky Notes|
Pretty floral and multi-hued sticky notes add color to page flags, reminders, to-do lists, and messages, at home or in the officeEach set includes 660 designer sticky notes.You'...
|Can't Remember Sh*t Reminder Book|
Are you forever forgetting birthdays, passwords, the name of the eatery you liked so much on vacation, where you stashed the gold necklace, etc., etc.? Join the club -- the grow...
|Floral Parchment Journal (Notebook, Diary)|
The cover of this elegant journal reproduces a tooled book binding inspired by folk art stylings popular in 18th-century Europe.Inside, this well-appointed volume provides plent...
|Silk Road Journal (Diary, Notebook)|
Your writing odyssey begins here, within the pages of this lovely journal!Lightly-lined pages provide plenty of space for notes, quotations, poems, and personal reflections.160 ...
Planning tips for women
While we're at it: good organization is hard. So give yourself a break. Yes, it's important to stay organized, but it's not big deal if something slips every once in a while. You're human, you're allowed mistakes. That said, here are some tips to juggle your responsibilities with as few dropped balls as possible:
- Make a habit of jotting every appointment and promise down as you make it.
- Bigger projects can be divided up into smaller parts: use your planner to remind yourself of in between (artificial) deadlines.
- Keep those old planners! They're an important file system. In fact, if you have a business, you're required to keep them.
Are you looking for a weekly or a daily planner?
Cute stylish girly day agenda books and weekly organizers
No - these planners and date books aren't all pink. However they are all aimed at girls, mothers and women in general to stay organized and yet stylish...
Best Student Planners and Organizers
As soon as students are expected to do their own homework, they will need a planner or date book to keep track of appointments ...
Family Date Books, Planners, Calendars and Desk Agendas for mothers
Your children have a busy schedule: school, flute lessons, play dates, going to the park, homework... These mom and dad planners will help you at least try and organize every detail of their lives...
Planners and date books for Women
Life is stressful, there are always too many things to remember, doctors appointments... A planner gives you your very own personal assistant.
Teenage planners and organizing tips
This page is for teens and their parents who want to get serious about school and get organized. Success in life usually starts in school, so ...
Cute and Pretty Day Planners
To stay organized you need a day planner: a weekly date book in which you can keep track of appointments, notes, address information etc. And of course it should be cute, I mean seriously: it will be with you at business appointments, in class, or wherever it is that you go.
Day Planners for Mothers
I really don't know how moms do it, staying sane that is. However, I'm sure a bit of organization and planning helps. So I found you THE best date books for moms out there.