I've found you the funnest, cutest and most fashionable date books and agenda books to help you get organized and stay focused on the job at hand, whether it's shopping or talking to clients, getting the kids to their stuff or your yoga class. Personally I use my day planner to keep track of business deadlines, dates with girlfriends and classes.
Day planners for women 2017
You're busy and need a practical way to organize hobbies, work, kids and fun on the go and at home. The solution? A day planner of course! And yes, it should be cute too!
- As the word suggests, I need a DATED date book. I really don't understand why there are so many undated planners available. As if I have the time to fill in the dates myself! An agenda book is supposed to make life easier, not harder.
- Since my planner goes where I go, it needs to look good. It needs to fit my style. Simple black will always do: there's a reason why moleskine is so popular. However, I personally prefer something with a bit of color. Whether it's blue or pink, butterflies or roses - as long as it has style, I'm fine.
- Room for notes, addresses etc. These days I take most of my notes on my phone. Still, sometimes it's still faster and easier to grab a pen. My planner needs to have room for notes.
- I prefer loose leafed organizers, so I can add in a page when there's more to be said. This is no deal breaker though.
Weekly day planners for women: cute and stylish as well as practical
|Silk Road Internet Address & Password Logbook|
Tired of losing track of the websites you visit (whether frequently or infrequently), along with all those usernames and passwords?Now you can keep them all in one convenient pl...
|Daily Food Journal|
Studies show keeping track of what you eat is one of the best ways to manage your weight.This easy-to-use log book allows you to jot down the foods you eat for breakfast, lunch,...
|Handwriting: Learn Cursive!|
This fun workbook can help kids teach themselves how to write in cursive (also known as longhand or script) or allow them to refine the writing skills they already have. This bo...
|Kids' Travel Journal (Interactive Diary, Notebook)|
Taking a trip? Going on vacation? Great! Use this journal to keep a record of everything!Plan your trip and packing list.Write what happened on the way there and back.Write down...
|Rose Garden Note Cards (Stationery, Boxed Cards)|
Make someone's day a little rosier with a personal note!Premium boxed stationery set comes with 14 cards and 15 matching envelopes.Quality card stock takes pen beautifully.Card ...
|Studio Series Blank Book|
Create your own book!28-page blank book has plenty of space for sketches, photos, doodles, comics, scrapbooking, and more!Use with pen, pencil, crayons, and other media.Acid-fre...
Planning tips for women
While we're at it: good organization is hard. So give yourself a break. Yes, it's important to stay organized, but it's not big deal if something slips every once in a while. You're human, you're allowed mistakes. That said, here are some tips to juggle your responsibilities with as few dropped balls as possible:
- Make a habit of jotting every appointment and promise down as you make it.
- Bigger projects can be divided up into smaller parts: use your planner to remind yourself of in between (artificial) deadlines.
- Keep those old planners! They're an important file system. In fact, if you have a business, you're required to keep them.
Are you looking for a weekly or a daily planner?
Cute stylish girly day agenda books and weekly organizers
No - these planners and date books aren't all pink. However they are all aimed at girls, mothers and women in general to stay organized and yet stylish...
Best Student Planners and Organizers
As soon as students are expected to do their own homework, they will need a planner or date book to keep track of appointments ...
Family Date Books, Planners, Calendars and Desk Agendas for mothers
Your children have a busy schedule: school, flute lessons, play dates, going to the park, homework... These mom and dad planners will help you at least try and organize every detail of their lives...
Planners and date books for Women
Life is stressful, there are always too many things to remember, doctors appointments... A planner gives you your very own personal assistant.
Teenage planners and organizing tips
This page is for teens and their parents who want to get serious about school and get organized. Success in life usually starts in school, so ...
Cute and Pretty Day Planners
To stay organized you need a day planner: a weekly date book in which you can keep track of appointments, notes, address information etc. And of course it should be cute, I mean seriously: it will be with you at business appointments, in class, or wherever it is that you go.
Day Planners for Mothers
I really don't know how moms do it, staying sane that is. However, I'm sure a bit of organization and planning helps. So I found you THE best date books for moms out there.