Create topic New topics

Forum

Knock-your-socks-off Wizzley pages (not your own)

Name 5 of your favorite articles in 2012

chefkeem

No ranking or prizes or something - just a short list of 5 articles I've enjoyed reading this year.

"Last year" for you Aussies.

What a Hippie Smells Like - funny by Katie.

Who Are My People? - inquisitive by Lana.

Bored Kids in Restaurants - creative by Sue.

Kentucky Bourbon Balls - boozily sweet by Brenda.

Humanitarian Worker - informative by Sheri.

What are 5 of your favorite pages?

Achim "Chef Keem" Thiemermann is the co-founder of a pretty cool new platform called...um...er...oh, yeah - Wizzley.com.
Jerrico_Usher

Benefits Of Drinking Water - Sam

Smoking And The Sugar Connection - Katie

come to mind right away.... 

BrendaReeves

Thank you chef! My brother was just saying today that he can't stop making and eating those bourbon balls.

My favorite articles? I've got to go think about that. There are so many great articles on Wizzley!

Brenda Reeves
Ragtimelil

WOW. Thank you.

I thought of several but have to go find the link thingies. Dogs want to eat supper first...My day has been out of my control. I'll be back!

ps - off the top of my head, I love the vanishing colony series and the ice age series by our Jo.

I'd vote for the smoking and sugar connection too.

Lana or LIl aka Ragtimelil RagtimeLil's Store on Weebly
BrendaReeves

America v.s. the Rest of the World by Tess

Gotta do these one at a time as I find them.

Brenda Reeves
BrendaReeves

http://wizzley.com/dream-job/

I could list all of dustytoes articles about Zazzle, but I'll give credit to some other writers.

I love this one because I love stories about people who have pulled themselves up out of despair and made a good life for themselves.

Brenda Reeves
HollieT

We can only choose Five? This will be a tough one! 

chefkeem

As many as you want, Hollie. It's a truly informal thingy. Cool

Achim "Chef Keem" Thiemermann is the co-founder of a pretty cool new platform called...um...er...oh, yeah - Wizzley.com.
HollieT

Ok. I've made my selection, I think.

http://wizzley.com/the-criminalization-of-britain-s-jobless/ One of Jo's.

http://wizzley.com/marilyn-monroe-top-selling-posters/    One of katie's.

http://wizzley.com/palestine-and-israel-brief-history/   Sheri's. I also have to add that I appreciated and enjoyed this page more than I have any other throughout the whole of 2012. The voice of reason in a world gone mad.

http://wizzley.com/the-good-and-the-bad-about-camper-living/  One of Lana's. I think it's fair to say that Lana and I are both dog lovers- and I've really enjoyed reading the pages about dogs. But, I especially liked this one even though not dog related.

Also really enjoyed Bronwyn Joy Hanson's Lunch at the White House. http://wizzley.com/white-house-lunch/

I could go on, but only allowed 5.

HollieT

Well now you've said that, Chef! I'm off to find the others.Laughing

Sheri_Oz

I'm sitting in a college cafeteria waiting for the time to roll around to 2 pm and I go give a lecture (here in Israel, Jan 1 is not a holiday) and I casually opened the forum just to see what may be going on. What a thrill and a surprise to see the two articles I am absolutely most proud of being listed on this thread. Thanks for the shot of adrenaline.  Now I'm off to lecture and I'll add my favourites after I get home - you gave me something neat to think of during the drive home.

Happy New Year everyone.

Hope you all had great parties last night.

dustytoes

It is difficult to just find five, but here some that stuck out for me:

Sorry if I don't have the titles exact.

Create Fake Zombie Wounds - by katiem2 (my son especially loved this one)

Fiona The Theater Mouse - by sheilamarie (such talent!)

Jagex Studio Tour - by Jo (great personal photos here to go with her story)

How to Buy a Gas Powered Lawn Mower -by teddletonmr (this page helped me buy something that was quite unfamiliar to me.  I find many of his pages very helpful.)

Cupcake Card Template - by kinworm (I don't do crafts, but this is a beautifully done page.)

I also love Brenda's gardening pages, Mira's recipes, Sheri's stories, and oh so much more!

Happy new year to all .....!!

Sheri_Oz

I've been struggling with this for the past two days now. I love all the suggestions others made above.

Plus, Tess' articles are down to earth and interesting.

I look for Paula's (lakeerieartists) articles on making money online and Jo's for historical stuff. Then there are several that I gratefully read - such as Jerrico and Chazz and Paul for technical stuff and Dustytoes for zazzle.

I loves sheilamarie's story reading video.

What can I say - just a great community of writers I am happy and proud to be a part of.

Happy (20)13 everyone!

HollieT

Just to add, ALL of Dustytoes Zazzle pages. Thanks to Dustytoes, I've been able to set up my Zazzle store today, remove the background from some images I already had on my laptop, discover where I can obtain high quality images for use in designs and also learn how to promote my store. I feel like Pam has saved me weeks of research and endless frustration.

dustytoes

HollieT: 01/02/2013 - 07:26 PM

Just to add, ALL of Dustytoes Zazzle pages. Thanks to Dustytoes, I've been able to set up my Zazzle store today, remove the background from some images I already had on my laptop, discover where I can obtain high quality images for use in designs and also learn how to promote my store. I feel like Pam has saved me weeks of research and endless frustration.

Thank you very much for the nice words Hollie.  Best of luck to you!

Loading ...
Error!