Wizzley is a great platform for sharing your recipes. You can create customized, beautiful recipe pages to print, share, and earn royalties.
Do you have a collection of your family's favorite recipes? Grandma's fab Ginger Snap Cookies, Mom's irresistible Squash Casserole, your own stellar Spaghetti Sauce recipe...? Of course you do.
Now, the next time you prepare them, be sure to take some pictures along the way. Grab a list of the ingredients, prep times, measurements, and put them to work.
The power of Wizzley will turn them into revenue generating assets that may even provide for your family for years to come.
Spring 2012 Recipe Contest Winners
To celebrate the introduction of our search engine friendly recipe module, we held a little friendly competition for new articles that spotlight this nifty little tool. Normally, we let cold, hard numbers determine the winner to keep it fair and simple. In this particular competition however, we thought it would be fun to give the community a subjective voice and vote on their favorite recipe as well.
And the winners are...
The winners of our Spring 2012 Recipe Contest are:
Congratulations to the winners, and to all participants for rising up to the challenge and making some fantastic recipe pages.
Appetizers and Side Dishes
Yes, party foods and snacks, too
Breakfast, Breads, Desserts
and everything inbetween
What Makes A GREAT Recipe Page?
- Presentation: Is the entire page visually appealing?
- Recipe Instructions: Are the steps easy to understand and follow? Are all ingredients listed with appropriate amounts?
- Helpfulness: Does the recipe provide pictures or videos illustrating the process?
- Interesting/Entertaining: Did the author supplement the recipe with some interesting background information or a personal story?
- Product Recommendations: Did the author provide relevant product ads, where appropriate?
Main Dish and Entree Recipes
Cakes, Cupcakes, and Cookie Recipes
Entries 1 - 6
More Cake, Cupcake and Cookie Recipes
Entries 7 - 12
Show your appreciation with a star rating at the bottom of each recipe!
Disclosure: This page generates income for authors based on affiliate relationships with our partners, including Amazon, Google and others.