As the Wizzley posts add up, I start a wizzography to order and classified them. This way you will find more about me and my work. You will find: Posts On Wizzley, Blogs, And More
I like Wizzley platform for:
- Its simplicity, it is so easy to create a post, and you still can do a lot of customization to look great
- The loading is almost instant at this point
- The response of programmers team is short and professional
- Good possibilities for earnings as it is a revenue sharing platform, so we can earn using Adsense, referals to join Wizzley, modules as Amazon, Zazzle, All Posters (more will be added in the future)
- An active forum which keep the community together and it is a learning tool as well
- So far a very special community
I create posts in 3 niches:
- Arts – Architecture is my favorite form of Art but also drawings, painting, sculptures, and Museums
- Technical writing:
- Internet marketing, Affiliate and Mobile marketing as well, Web 3.0, Blogging with Wordpress
- Reviews – the information overflow is not always an advantage, actually it is confusing for beginners, so when I find a product I know and believe in, I create a review to recommend, and I advertise my own digital products as well
- General subjects, so far, about me, my Wizzography
In my Office
This is my little Office, a place where all dreams and hard work start and end... I perfectly isolate myself from outside world...
The Arts Posts on Wizzley
The Technical Posts on Wizzley
More Technical Posts on Wizzley
Still More Technical Posts...
General Posts on Wizzley
What You Don't Know About Me!
I don't know if this is important, but I am trying to give you the whole picture of my personality:
- I was born as a Lion
- I am opinionated, stubborn and ambitious... those are coming from the lion side
- I have a beautiful mother; 96 years old who I love and strive to provide the best care for her, see the next picture. It is not easy to be 96, so she is my number one project, the rest is coming after my Mom
- I love to travel, now I cannot as I have to take care of Mom... but I did a lot of travel in my life... I am sure I will do it again some point in time
- I love outdoors, I enjoy hiking, camping, mountains are my favorite
- I enjoy arts, interesting people, and cultures
- I admire everybody who can stand tall on he/her convictions and make a difference
- I like heritage, history
- I love to read, my entire life I was a teacher and a student in the same time
- Favorite sports: climbing, tennis, Olympics… I like competitions… this is coming from the lion side as well
- I am a kid of a family with great values, so I have an intolerance for luck of respect, manners, selfishnes, and arogance
- I came in States, on Aug. 1980 as a legal immigrant, I am now an American citisen and proud of it
In a nut shell – this is it!
Michey and her Mother on 4th July 2011
Which Article Provides the Most Help For You?
The number of technical posts is increasing - so , you vote counts for future articles
Updated: 08/12/2011, Michey
You might also likeWelcome to sockii's world
Who is sockii? If you're asking yourself that question, let me introduce myse...Coletta Teske, Writer for Hire
Coletta Teske has been a freelance writer for over 30 years. She is a native ...
Disclosure: This page generates income for authors based on affiliate relationships with our partners, including Amazon, Google and others.
Enjoy the Wizzley Platform with me
Thank you very much, yes she is sweet and... still educating me, if I say something she doesn't like, she gently put me on my place immediately. And I have to recognize that she is right 95% of the time... so I listen...
This is a precious comment for me Janelle, as I always have a guilty filling:
1) when I am working I said "I better be with Mom"
2) when I am with Mom o said " I didn't finish my work"
3) so I never win... but in her eye I do and this is great return of time investment...
Thanks so much for the kind words.
I like how you did this. I haven't yet used Wizzley, but I have plans for the future for it. I love that you shared the photo of you and your mom. I cared for my hubby's mom in our home for 11 years, and I wouldn't trade that time with her for all the good jobs in the world. I would bend over backwards if I could have helped her make it to 96 ... she passed away in her late 80's.
Blessings of abundance and joy to you and to your mom.
Thanks Nancy and Jeanie, your vote of confidence means a lot to me...
This was great idea because your work is such a wealth of information to other online friends!
Wow, 22 Wizzley articles. That's super and so is this Wizzography
Thanks so much, and by the way I use a lot route 23...
Thank you Michey, for visiting my Wizzography...I am just starting here on Wizzley, yes, that is amazing that you are about 30-40 minutes away...I wonder if our paths have ever crossed in the stores on route 23:-) You are a dear to care for your beautiful mother.
@Dianne Thank you Dianne.
It is a hard balance to keep between my love and duty for a great Mother and work I cannot stop as we live on it.
But I assure you that I strive to do my best.
Thanks for stopping by and reading.
I feel like I know you a little better now. It's wonderful that you take such good care of your Mom. Sounds like you each are a blessing to the other.